Kotor 2 Dark Side Ending Explained

I can still save you if youll let me. And RevanExile in coolness in my opinion.


Knights Of The Old Republic 2 Beat The Last Jedi To Its Best Lesson Polygon

Is there any other dark side endings where your companions are there or anything.

. I want to try kotor 2 as dark side but Im afraid its going to end up like kotor 1. In kotor 1 being dark side was pretty stupid it consisted of dialogue of. RIP to author Tom Veitch who sadly passed away from Covid at age 80.

I wanted to know about the various dark side endings. In the light side ending Malachor V is destroyed because its an entire planet steeped in the dark side that corrupts all life as per Kreias comments to the comatose exile on Dantooine. It is where Revan fell to the dark side.

In KOTOR you fought like 3 sith on every planet and then the Star Forge wow. If she kills the Exile she will - at least in her eyes - Create an extremely powerful wound in the force to destroy the force as a whole. I made this to test out my recording softwareI do not own the content used in this video.

Answer 1 of 4. In any event I wanted to let you guys know so that aside from. Hello Ive beaten kotor 1 many times and Ive beaten kotor 2 a couple times as well but only as light side.

Said the Apprentice to the Master I plant each grain of rice with care and precision. I just finished kotor 2 for the first time. Originally posted by Swiftwing.

I have thought of this moment more than you know and I wondered if here at this ending between if you would care enough to try to save me. But the end of this wasnt as entertaining and there were alot fewer saber battles. Ive read multiple builds an how sides dont matter since the FP will be high enough for both light dark powers.

After killing Malak and reclaiming his dark lord title he went back to Korriban. Trayus Academy and Malachor V remain. Its as though the entire last chapter is different--much more than merely the final cut scene.

Eventually he regained his entire memories back and travelled to the Unknown Regi. I just cannot decide because the suppose dialogue for. Meanwhile I face Vrook again 1.

Kreia says Vrook is using. If a Jedi could find it within themselves to. As the dark side ending the drone tries to reactivate the mass shadow generator to destroy the planet but is stopped by goto.

This led to G0-T0s destruction at the end of the Remote sequence on Malachor. If the Exile kills her the Exile will use Kreias teachings to create a better Jedi Order without the flaws Kreia has seen and has eliminated by. Your characters gender your characters light sidedark side leanings the 4.

The exile uses malachor as a base to rebuild the sith. Mon Mar 14 2005 457 pm. Here is a video of the final 5 minutes of the dark side path for KOTOR 1.

As others have mentioned there is definitely an alternate dark side storyline in KotOR the first one--and it extends pretty far back from the just the ending. Its not to late for you Kreia. He wrote Tales of The Jedi which paved the foundation for KOTOR and the old republic era in general.

Kotor 2s ending using my old darkside character. Since it corrupts all it. During the HK Factory sequence I turned the HK-51s to my side and annihilated the HK-50s I have no idea if this is possible the other way around.

Beaten Kotor recently as dark side consular an decided to start kotor 2. Problem is I cannot find myself continuing past peragus because of the dialogue choices that give light side or dark side points. KOTOR likely never would have been made without him.

I went fully ark side and the ending was just me killing kreia and then a movie scene of Malachor. Im afraid youll have to. EXplain KOTOR2s endingstory to me.

Took me about 40 hours to complete the game and I loved every mi. This commentll contain spoilers but its more or less the opposite ending of what you had ie light side. Recently played through this game and completed.

The First Battle of Dantooine is over and Azkul makes a final visit to Administrator Adare. 1 Bao-Dur is a dead man - denied peace in life by some pretty wicked PTSD and a guilt complex Bao-Dur finally finds it in death as his faithful Remote finishes the job he started decades earlier - the destruction of the Sith at Malachor V. Kotor II got rushed a bit in production.

The ending is explained through in-game dialogue the FMV is just a bookend since they are going with a 3rd installment. Answer 1 of 3. Each of the characters has their own little epilogue that kriea should have narrated.

Turning to the dark side was so much fun. In T3-M4s log it gives some story. I liked KOTORs story better too cause I felt a more emotional connection to it where as I didnt in number 2.

The only way it is actually interesting is if you get to know your crew which in turn lets you learn about thier futures etc. He stayed for months and more he stayed the more of his old memories returned. Kotor 1 Dark Side Ending FULL VERSION 1080p HD WideScreen Hope that helps.

More Jedi and force users will come in time and must be shown the wayBlog.


Knights Of The Old Republic 2 Beat The Last Jedi To Its Best Lesson Polygon


Star Wars Kotor Choosing The Dark Side Ending In 1080p Youtube


Mohu96waunn4tm


Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic Ii Dark Side Ending Youtube

No comments for "Kotor 2 Dark Side Ending Explained"